Monday, September 20, 2010

Not me Monday...

Though this would be fun and give a little insight into my Monday.....one of my BFF's wanted me to sing the happy song via facebook today......thank goodness for BFF's!

It was not me who came home and just plopped on the couch..... mean PLOPPED!

It was not me who almost drove off without daughter number one because she was out scootering before school (that' s been taken care of, thank you very much!)

It was not me who made zuchinni patties with bread crumbs and not my diet approved akmak crackers................Gosh it was good!

It was not me who happily dropped daughter number two off at soccer practice for 2 hours!!!!

It was not me who offered to stay home from daughter number one's volleyball game so I could happily take duaghter number 2 to soccer practice! Thus, giving me 2 hours of peace and quiet!

It was not me who worked at ehr desk all day and didn't get to go outside once ... :(

It was not me who forot to get the hamburger meat out for supper. So  I  ran to the dollar store where I can usually solve this problem, only to find they were sold out! So I not me found some I had browned this summer in the freezer and defrosted that. Not quite enough for hamburger helper but it'll do!

It was not me who perused people.com instead of working on work I  brought home.

It was not me who keeps checking facebook just in case someone wants to chat!


Confession's over, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment