Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ha......

Well, I keep thinking I'm going to feel better and presto catch up on things at work and around the house....it's like someone keeps laughing in my face.....then I take a moment and reflect....yes there's socks that need to be matched.....yes, there are clothes in the dryer that have been there..oh maybe 36 hours that ARE dry....yes, you can't see the top of the coffee table.....yes, I have a bucket (literally) full of paperwork to catch up on...yes, I have a report due at 8:15 Friday......and I spent the evening with my family. I made them supper (Corn Pone Pie) and then Grace wanted to go shopping for some pants....then we all went to the Big Dog gym and watched some great volleyball. Yes, it was 9:00 when we got home. Yes, everything was still waiting for me when I came home. AND Yes, it will still be here tomorrow....unless you know that magic little fairy and can send her my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment