Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BS 113
216.5
4.0

Well, I am up trying to get ready to walk. Don't feel like it, but going to make myself so it anyway. I am way sore...especailly my butt. I made myself go to bed last nigth when I got hungry.....yeah me! I'm eating my cheese on the way to the track! Go Protein!

WOW !! I feel so much better! Good visiting!!!!!  JoGail has a friend coming over today....soooo that should be interesting. I think I am going to cook up some squash casserole (Paula Deen recipe) and then freezing some in bags for me to take to work for lunch. Making pinto beans for supper with cornbread and fried squash!


Ok doing good so far today! Had chicken and brown rice for lunch. I forget how filling  that brown rice can be! I also roasted yet another squash and had that with mushrooms.  I am full....and moving oh so slow! My major muscle in my backside is really really sore today. I'm guessing from the walking. No energy in me today whatsoever. WHATSOEVER. Maybe a nap is in order.....but first I have been been reading some blogs and decided to list some DayMakers....you know those little things that make your day....here's few...

A full tummy laying on the couch waiting to take a nap............
Girls playing together without fussing
Free Squash from Renee!
Not having to figure out and cook lunch for the girls....free breakfast and lunch ends next Thurs :( air conditioning that works !
a husband that will encourage me to get up and walk when he comes in at 5:00 (I'll probably still be on the couch! )
a laptop that works


4:02   just woke up from a nap....you know th ekind where you sleep soooo sound.....this is the second day in a row for that......oh man it feels good and gives me energy for later today! I am planning on walking with Coy and then again at 8 with some friends from church! Cross your fingers and wich me luck! I've done good on the eating today. Much better than yesterday and I can feel the difference. My suqash casserole is baked all I have to do is divide it up into baggies and freeze it.

7:38  Getting to hit the track again. Had 4 of the most awesome fried squash tonight for supper! Thanks to free squash from Renee! I also had a hamburger patty on the 100% wheat sandwich thins bread. Yes there was a piece of cheese thrown in for good measure, too. Working on that. Not many snacks today....lunch filled me up. Oh but I did have some strawberries from teh freezer around 4:30. Tomorrow I plan to get back on the supplements and see how I feel. Still kind of leery after Sunday. Dont' know if they are to blame or not.

8:57 Been back a while from walking....compelted 4 miles today! !!!  There was quite a few people at the track but noone I knew, so I walked and jammed to the ipod. Bugs weren't too bad. I could feel them but not too terribly bad. Now to just have water before I go to bed. I have no idea what to expect when I weigh in on Friday morning. No idea. I guess I will get some idea when I weigh at the gyno on Thurs. I have made a promise to myself not to eat out when I go to the dr either Thurs or Mon afternoon. There's no reason for me to. Period. Gyno is Thurs at 10:30 and ENT is Mon at 2:30. Keep me accountable, folks!

I need to go to the grocery store sometime. Sometime. Don't want to. Definately don't want to go to wal-mart...oh yeah I forgot to tell you I went to the dollar store today and didn't buy any cheat foods!! WAHOO!!
Those funyons were calling my name, though.....

USA plays tomorrow in the World Cup....yeppers, that means more vuvselas buzzing from the tv. Never would have dreamed that I would even know what one of those things are! Of course, JoGail wants one for football games.....nope, not happening!

Drank all my water plus some today. I am drinking alot while I walk and when I finish. That's good, right?
Still thinking about what to do with supplements tomorrow.....any ideas or thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment