Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday

BS 113
216
2.25


Going to be a different day! I actually lost a little!! Woot Woot! Puts me automatically in a better mood! The plan is to walk, come home and shower then head to Tyler for my yearly gyno visit. I am so fortunate to have jsut a gynocologist (he doesn't do OB anymore). That means minimal waiting! Anywhooo, nostopping and eating. I plan to grab an orange after walking, and take some chicken to munch on. JoGail is going with me and I am hoping to feed her at Chick Filet so I can grab some diet lemonade!!! Love that stuff!

I made it! No fast food for me today! I did have my diet lemonade at chick Filet and succummbed to some more hummus and flax seed chips.....a good alternative considering I forgot to pack anything. No snacks, nothing. After getting home I had some hamburger salad...and some squash. I worked out in the garden tonight in place of walking. I sweated ALOT! We have more zuchinni. squash, cucumbers, tomatoes and a couple of cantalope! Can't wait fo rthe watermelons and cantalope. I refuse to pay 6 dollars for a watermelon. REFUSE. For supper I made another grilled chicken and pineapple salad....just can't beat that right now for me. Tomorrow the challenges will be the weigh in....will not be pretty....and then going to the movies to see Toy Story 3. Last time we went I just had water so I know I can do it!

Coy leaves Sat going to Austin for his conference. I look foreard to it every year for time alone and I dread it every year. I never sleep good. I get off my walking schedule....excuse excuse excuse. My friend Sundee is going to drive over and walk with me.....yeah! Monday I have my ENT visit to see about possible surgery adn then Tues I have JURY DUTY! Oh I just thought about my food for that day! Maybe it will get cancelled! crossing my fingers here.....Grace only has voluntary workouts on Tues and Thurs so I nee dlots of help keeping in the routine. Gonna be hard, but not impossible to roll this big body out of bed and go walk when I don't HAVE to drive someone up there! By the way, it sure was cool this morning walking. Felt good. Not alot of folks there, so I just jammed to the ipod. (Glad I finally figured out how to work that thing a little..Did you know there's apedometer on mine????? Found it but haven't figured out how to work it yet! )

Monday one of my besties (that's what teenagers call good friends) is going ot become a grandma!!!!! Good luck Deanna! Take lots of pictures! !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment