Friday, June 25, 2010

Should be walking

BS 106
216

Should be out walking this morning, but I am headed to Mesquite to weigh in. Don't want to weigh any more than I have to! Will definately get some walking in this evening and i plan to do lots of it while Coy is in Austin. Wish me well.....I know I've gained since the last time Iwas there....awhile ago....but I have been on prednisone, antibiotics, etc.....I know that's jsut excuses!

WAHOO!!! I had only gained 1 pound! That definately got me excited this morning! Had my cheese and an orange for breakfast. Potatoes and chicken salad for lunch. I am stuffed! We're headed to go see Toy Story 3 in a bit, so I am taking a high protein snack just in case! I stopped at teh Wal Mart in Crandall on the way home. They had watermelons for $3.88!! Yeah! Finally! I also loaded up on strawberries which were $1.38 a carton. I will slice and freeze them. They are great for slushies! Tomorrow I am cooking up some more meat and freezing it. I think I have more chicken and hamburger patties in there.

Grace gets her wisdom teeth out next Friday. I'm kind of nervous. She's never had sedation before. Her teeth have always been early. My gosh she's 13 and already done the year and half braces thing! JoGail's still not quite ready for braces. Still got some baby teeth. Her teeth are not as strong as Grace's either.

Oh and I made it! No eating out either day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Monday when we go to Dallas it shouldn't be a temptation since the apointment is at 2 (CT scan) and then 3:45.  I still think it's cool i can get the CT scan done and see the dr to review them on the same day!!!


Pulling a Stacia tonight and having a late supper....the movie was good...kind of dark, though..that monkey would scare the crap out of me! I had my water adn a high protein soy snack. So I am full. I have a headache but am trudging up to the track so I can come back here and tell you I walked! I want to get at least 2 miles in. Then I'm fixing breakfast for dinner for the family....not sure what I will have...need to get some carbs in though.

No comments:

Post a Comment