Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome

Welcome.....I guess...I decided to try this to write down some of my thoughts as I continue on my journey..maybe this will help get me back on track for good and give me a place to lay out my thoughts and quit talking to myself so much! (Yeah, right!:))


6.21.2010
BS 101
215.5
3.47
10X7.18
I started off really well today..had cheese and water before I walked 2.25 miles at the track. I love walking at the track in the mornings. Get sme going and I get to visit with peope I rarely get to spend time with. On a positive note, I couldn't even keep up with Kim and Renee last year. They were literally walking circles around me but I am hanging with them so far this summer! Anyways, I started off well....then went to Athens.......for some reason everytime I go to Athens I feel like I have to sneak something in. So.....I had two long jon silver's chicken planks...I know I know I have regretted since. ...I cam home had some mushrooms...love, love love those and took a nap. Oh and I drank water all morning! All morning!!!!  Then I had some strawberries for a snack this afternoon. So it's on to supper. I am thinking grilled chicken and pineapple salad maybe and some squash from Renee...man did she load me up! I got a WHOLE sack full! PLanning on frying some tomorrow for supper...pinto beans, cornbread, and fried squash! I love the sound of it and may sneak some beans in tomorrow night. I will definately squeak some fried squash in...I just can't pass it up! I will have to plan accordingly tomorrow....I am planning on weighin in Mesquite Friday morning. Oh and i haven't doen supplements or even thermo boost today. After yesterday I am really leary. My blood sugar dropped really low at Sunday School. I mean really low and I didn't even realize what was happening. I got downstairs and they got me to the kitchen and they got some sugar in me. There are parts that I really don't remember. I don't know if it has ever really done that. I am guessing it's because of the walking. My mood has been pretty stable. Of course after the last couple of weeks that a blessing, too!  OK I have to go eat....even thought I'm not hungry.....

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of blogging about this. I think it will help me. I tried to start the eating program this morning, but I didn't make it to the store. I am going tomorrow to stock up on the right foods. I have got to get back on track or I will be nude by the time school starts because i refuse to buy more clothes when I have a closet full of perfectly good clothes.
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete