Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dreading Monday.....

Yeah, it's been nice but sickening to my stomach to 'eat what I want' this weekend....not finished yet....still one more meal to go....haha  Makes me think of a Bible verse we ran across this morning....I corinthians 10:23.......my translation......Everything is permissable but not everything is helpful...Everything is permissable but not everything shows love (or builds up).....hummm applyin that to my eating habits and I get this....you can eat what you want but it may may you sick...make you feel misearable....but go ahead you think you know better so do what YOU want.....just remember it's wasting time that you could be feeling great and helping others.....(loose translation I might add).....just some thing to chew on! The bottom line in Sunday school was that we shoul dbe building up others through love...I should be eating things that build my bodyup not OUT.....enough already........

Back to the insecurities thing.....here's a conversation I recently had at the track....

OK I've put myself out there. Everyone now knows I'm a big fat scaredy cat.

Yes, you have. But what do you think you should do with about it.

Sit at home and clean, cook and blog???

That's not what I had in mind.

Oh really.....let me try again.....wait til school starts to see who wants to 'hang out"

Uhh wrong again...how about just being a friend? ?

But I'm not really sure what that means. I mean I nkow but I don't know....

How about figuring it out?

How would I do that?

Um, I have given you guidelines......just follow them....

OK, but you better remind them to me. I have short term memory loss which makes me friendship disabled, or FD

Yes, but quit making it worse than you are....Remember how mad you get when someone else portrays someone to be worse off than they are???Remember? I thought so. So quit doing it to yourself.

Yes, it was just me at the track......I guess you could say it was a prayer....at least I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment