Monday, August 2, 2010

Back on the trail again!

I started the three day cleanse thing on Friday. It's Monday morning. And I already feel soooo much better. More energy. Everything. And that's with getting up earlier than normal to go walk! Why can't I remember that this feels better than any food I eat???Why? Why? Why?????

The thermoboost left a horrible taste in my mouth. I thought I was going to gag afterwards. But I wasn't hungry! ;)

Cooking some lunch right now. Trying to get back in teh habit of cooking and storing in the fridge. I am trying a new, recommended to me recipe for chicken! I'll let you know how it goes!

I feel so blessed to have people here in my hometown to talk to and compare notes with. I mean it just helps. It reminds me that  am not the only one and usually lifts me up adn gives me support. I am so blessed. I have people to walk with and people to compare lunch notes with! Holly has come up with a good idea when we all go back kto work. Cook and freeze your food then take it all up to the school and stick it in the freezer. That way of we forget our food we have some stashed! I think I am going to do this one!
Anybody else come up with a good idea for when we all get back to work????

No comments:

Post a Comment