Monday, August 2, 2010

I did well!

I did well today! Even had an extra vegetable! Had everything I was supposed to. Here' s my story for today. I have a coupon for a free smoothie or frappe at McDonald's. I gave it to JoGail. She loves smoothies. So we went after school supply shopping. She ordered a mocha frappe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thanks Deanna! Anyways, i wanted to get her another free coupon and theywere on the large cups. So I ordered my one dollar tea. They were out of the cups! So we iddn't get the coupon. So then Ihad to fght 6 little 5 yars olds at hte drink station and theywere ALL trying to fix their own. Arms were everywhere and there was cokes on most of the arms. So I waited. I wanted an unsweet tea with a splash of lemonade. I started gettingmy tea and then reached for the lemonade and they were out. I asked at the counter and they were out there, too.............so I brought my unsweet tea home and put my lemonade supplement drink in it. Shook it up over the sink  with the finger over the straw. It wasn't bad....probably saved me some sugar!

JoGail and I were going to get up ad go on to Mesquite tomorrow but we have to wait for fedex to pick a package up ehre at the house..sometime between 12 and 3! So after that man exits the driveway we are out of here! Someone brought some handme downs over this evening and they still had the tags on them!!!! So blessed!! Although JoGail says that the color khaki 'gags' her. That girl does love some color!

I did complete some shcool work this morning and will try again in the morning. I walked at 6:45 with Kim. I'm tryin gto get ready for next week! Then I went to the library and post office. I came home fixed my lunch and then took JoGailto lunch. Made the lemon pie (http://www.lkch.blogspot.com/) and did some laundry. Then I decided it was either work on school work again or mow. I mowed. In the HOT Texas sun. I finished most of the back except for one little section. I don't like to mow that section because I'm always afraid I will hit something. So anyway. I showered as soon as I come in ( to cut back on allergies) and then fixed spaghetti for supper. Cleaned the kitchen then konked on the couch......waiting to go get Grace from band. Hope I can stay wake!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the Texas Bloggers to say hi. I saw that lemon pie recipe myself and I think I'm going to make it. Sounds easy enough. My husband will thank me later. My thighs, I'm sure, will not. ;p

    ReplyDelete