Sunday, August 15, 2010

Catching Up

2 pounds down this week....unfortunately I  am haing to relose some, but at least it's happening. I have designated Thursday morning as my official weigh in days. I'm not driving to Mesquite anymore. I beliee I have learned soem good and bad things from going there.  A good thing is that I know I hae to be accountable for what I eat and HOW much I eat. So, Thursdays are my official days. If you work with me, check in with meon Thursdays! You'll neer know how much I appreciate, value and NEED your support! Coy and I are enjoying working out together. Weight lifting has provided us a chacne to talk and just be together. We've missed that, but realize it happens when you have two young kids. Please pray that we will have the strength (no joke) to get up at 5 and go lift together when school starts. Right now we hae time in the afternoon to go , but that will change when school starts and we hae an actiity almost every night. My walking was derailed a little this week because of my asthma. I think it was triggered by a combination of the heat and humidity. I would get up, go to the track, get a couple of laps in then have to stop because my chest hurt so bad and I couldn't breathe. I would come home and have to do a 10-15 minute breathing treatment. I would be ok after that--but I was inside the rest of the day. Maybe this week will be better in that regard!

It's been weird hearing the washin gmachine going and realizing I didn't put it on!  The girls haev done pretty good wiwth doingo their own laundry this summer. We are going through laundry detergent like crazy because we are doing more loads then usual, but I am ok with that. They have also done great keeping up with the chores I leave for them to do every day. I'm going to miss that when school starts!

I believe next weekend is the tax free weekend here in Texas. I will not be shopping anywhere that weekend. Period. I will be hovered under covers just waiting for the shelves to be restocked. We hae limited grocery in the house this week (payday is the beginning of next week). So I will be eating what we have this week. Maybe not be what I want, but it's what we have! It's also board meeting week, so tuesday it's just me and the girls. Actually just me and JoGail since Grace has band. EVERY.NIGHT. THIS. WEEK.

Well, have several goals this week....

1. Claim my promises when I am worried about some meetings this week.
2. Eat healthy. Don't let it bother me that it's not "what I want".
3. Lose a pound....or two!
4. Exercise at least 5 days a week.

~Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment