Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh my!

OH my! I didn't realize it had been a week since I posted!!!!   Loys has happended!Let me see if I can update everyone. I still ahve to go to work. All the begging with Coy didn't work.....I tried, honestly I did! I try to stay home every year and every year I get the same answer.......We are still lifting weights as a family. I am beginning to enjoy our time together. I am not quite as sore, although I can still get sore. I hae walked a little. Not too much. I started haing spells where I would sweat, get  nauseous, get the chills, etc. Coy was concerned so her sent me to the doctor. Since he couldn't go with me the first thing I told the dr was that Coy made me go. I didn't want to be there! Anyways, he suspects I am having adrenal insufficiencies from the use of the steroids. So he drew blood and ordered a heart stress test (just to rule out heart disease). So I had my stress test this morning. Took about 3 hours and there was no sign of heart disease (totally shocked me!!!). Made me happy though! I am so thankful. I feel like I was finally tested for something and it came back negative!!! By the way, I shocked Dr. Rich by going the FULL time!!!!  He couldn't believe it. I told him I had been walking all summer!!! So I don't do anything right now for the adrenal insufficiencies. He thinks my body will gradually start making the steroids again on its own. If not, I have to take medication. My weight is still the same, by the way. Still have about 20 pounds to go....I keep thinking the weight lifting will kick in and speed up the metabolism....I'm hoping anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment