Sunday, August 8, 2010

Been thinking

Been thinking about my last post and the part about The Mentalist. First of all, that was part of what I stole. Second, I have nver even watched that show! Thirdly, I don't believe weight loss should be at the formost of our minds all the time. Yes, it has its moments, but it doesn't define our life. Christ does. Therefore, that should be at the formost of our minds....all the time. There.

Bro. Paul said something at the service this morning that makde me stop and think and then realize that it was an answer to prayer. I go back to work tomorrow and have been wondering hwo in the world I am going to get up on time. I love the people I work with and love my job the majority of the time. However, ( and some of you may remember this from this timelast year) I have a horrible time of getting up in the mornings. Especially when I am not used to it. But he said we should be excited about getting up to do the Lord's work. I have prayed specifically that I will remember this in the morning when my alarm goes off!!!! 

I am still soo sore from yesterday. Seriously. See we had a wonderful day yesterday going to Dallas, eating, going to a bookstore or two.....just fun stuff for us. Then we came home and Coy announced we were all going to lift weights again. UGHGH!!!! I mean I like it but it hurts! I did squats for the first time in a LONG time.....as in more than a decade probably....so I can barely move. Seriously. It still feels like my muscles are on fire. And they hurt. They hurt going up the stairs to Sunday School this morning. They hurt everytime I try to sit. Seriously......Coy has assured me that they will not hurt anymore. I don't know that I believe that yet, but we'll see!

Next time I post I'll be back in the working force............:)

No comments:

Post a Comment