Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Well......well...

I went and officially weighed in and have gained a little. Not a lot, just a little...actually less than I thought! Yeah for me! Even with the 5 weeks of prednisone. I won't tell you how much but it WAS less than ten! Oh yeah, I am definately back on track....

Walked about 3 miles this morning and then walked alot shopping with JoGail. She still thinks hanging ut at the mall with your mall mom is cool....or maybe she just knows who has to write the checks!

Saw this on facebook and adapted it a little....thinking about hanging it near my desk this year at school!!!!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, totally worn out and screaming 'WOOO HOOOOO what a ride!'

Whatcha think???? I'm not a winde drinker, so I may change that part! Mayb it should say a bottle of water since I'm drinking so much of that!

Oh and I just thought I had gotten faster this summer.....James Cox lapped me about 4 times this morning at the track. He was running but still.......at least he wasn't on his phone...THIS time!

No comments:

Post a Comment